Nic Soulellis is an attorney at Brundage Law, P.A., focusing his practice on all aspects of litigation and transactional work.
During law school, Nic served as a judicial extern for Chief Judge Caryl E. Delano of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida and Judge Amanda A. Sansone of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Nic also served as a teaching assistant for Legal Research and Writing I, Legal Research and Writing II, and Bankruptcy, as an editor of the Stetson Journal of Aging Law and the Stetson Journal of Advocacy and the Law, as the Vice President of the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society, and as a Senior Stetson Ambassador.
Nic graduated as one of the top 30 students of his graduating class and received the prestigious Judge Alexander Paskay Bankruptcy Award, an award recognizing his outstanding performance in an advanced bankruptcy course, and of three Book Awards in Trust and Estates, Negotiation and Mediation, and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization.
Outside the office, Nic enjoys playing hockey, spending time with his friends and family, and cheering on the Montreal Canadiens, Green Bay Packers, and Miami Heat.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: cum laude
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- B.A. - 2017
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Florida, 2021
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2021
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida, 2021
- To Give or Not to Give? Examining Whether the Small Business Administration has the Authority to Exclude Bankruptcy Debtors From the Paycheck Protection Program, Stetson Business Law Review
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- BNI Success Masters – Seminole Chapter